Going home with a newborn baby is often a challenge especially for mothers. Our nurses will join you through the life-changing experience of becoming a mother and growing a family.
Our experienced nurses have undergone specialized education in providing instruction and practical help in mother and infant care, including what to expect during the first few weeks at home with a newborn. This includes but is not limited to, nutrition, exercise, breast-feeding, and assisting parents in introducing their new baby with his/her sibling(s).
Scope of Service:
- Pre-natal assessment, education, and counselling
- Care of newborn such as feeding, bathing, nappy changing, baby settling, sleeping and helping families cope with a crying infant
- Baby health monitoring including growth charting, baby weighing and observation of fontanelle
- Mothers’ breastfeeding support and education
- Post-delivery wound care
- Sibling integration and comfort
- Childcare services
Our services also include providing professional, specialized Child Care Services at home. We offer flexible solutions for your childcare needs and cater for babies and older children. The main aim of our services is to provide you with the support that you can rely on, such as:
- Supporting you on returning home from hospital stay
- Helping you get a good night sleep
- Helping care for multiple babies at home
- Smoothing your return to work or attending to other commitments
- Assisting you during your nanny’s leave