Pediatrics is a branch of medicine that deals with the development, care, and diseases of babies and children in the age group from birth up to 16 years of age.
In Wahat, you can be assured that the care to be provided for your children is the same care you would provide for them so they can improve and feel better.
Our team will assist you in providing your child’s healthcare needs by helping balance homecare requirements with a comfortable environment for your child and your family.
Our skilled pediatric nursing care includes care for a wide range of conditions including:
- Complications related to prematurity
- Blood and metabolic disorders
Our team will develop a customized and age-specific plan of care based on your child’s needs. This includes:
- Activities of daily living (assistance with or comprehensive care)
- Medication management
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Intravenous therapy (IV)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)/nasogastric tube (NG) feeding
- Pain management
- Tracheostomy care
- Respiratory therapy
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- Wound care