A lot of assistance and proper monitoring are required to make your wounds heal properly and have you get back to a normal life. Wahat’s Wound Care services will help you make a full recovery so you can return to your normal life as soon as possible.
Our specialized wound care clinicians use best practice strategies and multidisciplinary collaboration to ensure they are using the most advanced techniques in wound management to provide you with the individualized wound care you need in the comfort of your home. We offer daily visits or extended care with the holistic plan of care that covers all the aspects of taking care of your wound so you can heal and be at your best.
Scope of Service:
- Comprehensive patient assessment, monitoring, and management of surgical wounds, pressure sores, ulcers and surgical sites
- Wound dressing, cleaning and disinfecting
- Medication administration
- IV therapy
- Infection prevention
- Pain management
- Tube feeding
- Tracheostomy care
- Respiratory therapy
- Catheter care
- Stoma care
- Patient and family education on care for and dressing of the wound
- Physiotherapy and respiratory therapy